3 Days central Serengeti Fly-Inn Safari
Serengeti is perhaps most well-known for the annual migration that takes place across the great Savannah plains. This is a phenomenal sight: thousands upon thousands of animals, particularly wildebeests, as far as the eye can see. During the rainy season (from November to May), the wildebeests, whose population has been estimated at around 1’500’000, are found in the eastern section of the Serengeti and also the Masai Mara in Kenya to the north. When the dry season begins at the end of June, the annual migration commences as the animals move in search of food pasture. The Serengeti is also famous for cheetahs, leopards and lions, some of which migrate with the wildebeests while others remain in the central plain.
Day 1: Kilimanjaro International airport/Zanzibar International airport – SEU Serengeti National Park
Fly straight to the Serengeti arriving in time for an afternoon game drive. Catching the great migration in the Serengeti is a spectacular sight, and if you time your safari right, you might witness millions of wildebeest hustling together as the intensity of the migration grows. You will enjoy staying at the Serengeti Four Season Lodge for two days on a full board basis with shared game Dinner and overnight: Luxury or Mid-range accommodation.
Day 2: Serengeti National Park
Today is your second day on safari and you will have both morning and afternoon game drives on shared Vehicle through the Serengeti exploring the wildlife in the great open plains. Experience a different with wild animals in one of the Wonders of the world.
Dinner and overnight: Mid-range safaris or Luxury safaris accommodation.
Day 3: Serengeti to Zanzibar/Kilimanjaro airport.
After breakfast, you will have an en-route game drive to Seronera airstrip for the scheduled flight to Kilimanjaro International airport or Zanzibar International airport. You will then be transferred to Arusha town or any part of Zanzibar for your onward arrangements (Transfer out of Town on Request).
Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safaris.
All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights.
Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in.
- All transfers according to program
- Safari costing Includes 18% VAT (Government Tax ) Value Added Tax
- English speaking safari guide
- All executions mentioned in this proposal
- Entrance fees to all National Parks.
- Concession fee
- Bed Night Levy
- Crater Service Fee
- Scout fees
- Overnight all Hotels / Campsites according to program
- FB during safari
- Safari starts with lunch boxes and ends with lunch boxes on the last day of safari.
- When Special Offer is given out (Dinner and Breakfast is included)
- Check out time from any lodge is at 10.00 Am
- 1.5 liters mineral water per person per day on safari; tea; coffee
- Driver/guide and vehicle for Safaris without km limit
- International flights
- Visa fees
- Drinks (if not mentioned above)
- Expenses of personal nature (like souvenirs)
- Excursions and trips not included in this program (e.g. Serengeti Balloon Safari),
Share this tour :
Related Tours For You